In Germany 197.849 people have been positive for the Coronavirus tested. This is evident from the reports of the local health and social ministries. In Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, there were no new cases.
So far, 9023, people in Germany have died from the effects of the Virus. The number of Recovering is according to the Robert Koch Institute, around 183.600. Thus, some 5,200 people are infected acute care (active cases). The R-value has fallen below its easy to 0.66. This value specifies, how many more people are infected, an infected Person on average.
Here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 36.000 (1837)
- Bavaria: 49.003 (2606)
- Berlin: 8585 (216 Deaths)
- Brandenburg: 3504 (173 Deaths)
- Bremen: 1691 (54 Deaths)
- Hamburg: 5230 (231 Deaths)
- Hesse: 11.062 (514 Deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: 804 (20 Deaths)
- Lower Saxony: 13.733 (643 Deaths)
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 44.492 (1698 Deaths)
- Rhineland-Palatinate: 7108 (236 Deaths)
- Saarland: 2778 (174 Deaths)
- Saxony: 5465 (224 Deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1907 (61 Deaths)
- Schleswig-Holstein: 3202 (154 Deaths)
- Thuringia: 3285 (182 Deaths)
Total (As Of 09.07.2020, 21.27 PM): 197.849 (9023 Deaths)
The Day Before (As 08.07.2020, 20.30): 197.341
Source to be Infected – and death-figures: country health and social ministries.
The number of Healed, according to the Robert Koch Institute in Germany, at around 183.600.
Currently, the RKI reported reproduction number: 0,66 (as 09.07.20)
Surf tip: Coronavirus reproductive number and the smoothed R-value explained
Read more about Coronavirus in the News-Ticker of FOCUS Online.
"Goodbye Deutschland"-Star Manuela Reimann – After weight loss: she shows her perfect body in a bathing suit
Bunte.de “Goodbye Germany”-Star Manuela Reimann – After weight loss: she shows you her perfect body in a bathing suit