Calling all bargain-hunting parents! There are a lot of online destinations for back-to-school deals, but one discount site outshines them all in terms of savings and inventory. It’s Zulily, and it’s home to thousands of unbeatable deals on clothes, backpacks, school supplies, tech gadgets, educational products and more.
Right now, Zulily has discounts of up to 80 percent or more! And SheKnows readers get an additional 15 percent off at checkout for up to three purchases from now until August 31. (Just click on any of our Zulily links to activate the deal!) But here’s the (sort of) catch: on Zulily, products sell out fast: usually within 72 hours. So if you see something you love from our best-of picks below — or if you’re eyeing anything else in Zulily’s massive back-to-school hub — snap it up quickly while it’s still in stock!
Our mission at SheKnows is to empower and inspire women, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Zulily is a SheKnows sponsor, however, all products in this article were independently selected by our editors. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
Back-to-School Deals for Girls Ages 4 to 7
Zulily has tons of stylish backpacks, cool school supplies, Bento boxes and more back-to-school deals for little girls. We’re eyeing this Champion T-shirt and Joggers deal for 75 percent off — and there are plenty more back-to-school clothes where this came from.
- OMG Accessories Cat Rainbow Crown Faux Fur Backpack, $26.99 (originally $62)
- Bentgo Blue & Purple Mermaids Bento Lunch Box, $29.99 (originally $39.99)
- L.O.L. Surprise! 48-Ct. Crayon Box, $9.99 (originally $14.49)
Back-to-School Deals for Boys Ages 4 to 7
Zulily has tons of back-to-school deals to get your little boy all geared up, from lunch supplies to learning tools. Don’t miss this incredible deal: a mid-weight jacket for more than 84 percent off — and your SheKnows 15 percent discount, and it’s a steal!
- Geox Black & Royal Sneakers, $34.99 (originally $75)
- Bentgo Blue & Orange Sports Ball Lunch Tote, $24.99 (originally $34.99)
- Learning Resources ABC Puzzle Cards, $6.99 (originally $11.99)
Back-to-School Deals for Girls Ages 7 and up
Bigger girls get great back-to-school deals too, including double-wall insulated stainless steel water bottles, backpacks and STEM learning essentials, like this powerful telescope that lets her stargaze by her bedroom window for more than 40 percent off.
- Seven7 Alive Straight-Leg Jeans, $10.99 (originally $59)
- Le Creuset Shell Pink 17-oz. Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle, $24.95 (originally $37)
- Disney Junior 48-Ct. Crayon Box, $5.39 (originally $8.99)
Back-to-School Deals for Boys Ages 8 and up
Get your older boys some incredible back-to-school goodies too, including cool backpacks and tech essentials, like this funky keyboard and mouse set that’s 72 percent off!
- Bentgo Pop Leak-Proof Lunch Box, $29.99 (originally $39.99)
- Vans Navy Palm Branch Old Skool Backpack, $20.26 (originally $55)
- PicassoTiles 101-Piece Mini Magnetic Building Set, $31.99 (originally $119.99)
Back-to-School Deals for Teen Girls:
There are tons of deals for your teen girl, too, like dorm essentials, organizational tools and cool shoes to trek through hallways and across campuses in comfort, like these ultra-cushiony Sorels in peach and olive for 48 percent off.
- Ztech Wireless Headphones & Portable Speaker, $21.99 (originally $49.99)
- a’la Board Dry-Erase Monthly Calendar Magnet, $15.99 (originally $25)
- Whitmor Natural Wood Shelf, $23.99 (originally $71.99)
Back-to-School Deals for Teen Boys:
Teen boys get back-to-school deals on everything they need to excel, too, including rugged backpacks, planners and tech gear, like this incredibly useful six-port charging tower for 50 percent off.
- Dejuno Heather Gray Commuter Backpack, $49.99 (originally $89.99)
- Whitmor 15” Collapsible Laundry Hamper, $12.99 (originally $28.99)
- Levi’s Caraway Twill 502 Tapered Jeans, $19.99 (originally $69.60)
Source: Read Full Article