The Covid-19-pandemic keeps the world in breath. Already, more than 7.2 million people globally have become infected with the novel Coronavirus – 185.457 of them in Germany. 400,000 people have already died of Covid-19.
Covid-19-News from Germany and around the world – the top stories: Turkey is angry because of the German travel warning (10.52 PM) Chinese-Propaganda-action fly (07.18 PM) Corona infections in Sweden climbing to a peak (23.04 PM)
- Live card to the Virus outbreak and Coronavirus-Radar-facts and Figures
- More News, services, and ideas to the Corona pandemic, see our overview of the portal
The Corona-contact restriction for up to ten people in Brandenburg as of Monday – but the distance and the hygiene rules to stay. The Prime Minister Dietmar Woidke (SPD) announced on Friday. The Mask requirement is to be extended to hospitals and buses.
All messages to the Corona-crisis in Germany, Europe and the world, you will find in the News Ticker of FOCUS Online.
More News about the Coronavirus pandemic
- Corona-the rules for Federal States: Thuringia removes the contact constraints
- Day-care centres to open again: Where and when the new operation starts | child care
- The Corona-debate in the Live-Ticker
- Corona-stimulus package – VAT sinks can save: you can make super-markets
ECB: First Inflation, then a new monetary order is coming – what does this mean for savers
In FOCUS ECB: First comes the Inflation, then a new monetary order – what is the for depositors is called