Thanks for your question. During puberty those who are sex-assigned at birth males will notice their testicles (or testes) becoming bigger, pubic hair development, and penile growth (length and width). They will also notice a growth spurt, voice changes, axillary hair (hair in your armpits), and facial hair. On average puberty will take 3 years to complete. However, puberty can last 2 to 5 years.
- ask you questions about changes related to puberty;
- review your growth charts;
- perform a testicular exam;
- order blood tests to check your hormone levels;
- order an X-ray that helps determine where you are in your pubertal development;
- refer you to an endocrinologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Source: Read Full Article